Blink Plus Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest images

So, this is where I rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sugarcone182
Blink Freak
Blink Freak
sugarcone182

Female Number of posts : 562
Mark Tom or Travis? : shaun!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

So, this is where I rant Empty
PostSubject: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 05:19

Ok, so I know that most of you can't relate to my little teenage girl problems, seeing as you're all mature, and doing productive things with your lives (not meant to be sarcastic, seriously.), but....AHHHH.

SAMOK!

(s**t!)

He's so...soo....SOOOO.....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Geez. In case you're actually curious; I had this friend, he was the one who got me introduced to Blink, let's call him Derek (Not his real name. He might find this forum, eh). I have no idea why, but he suddenly hates me. I really, really don't know why. One day, we were friends. Next, he started becoming distant. By the next week, he was flipping me off everytime he saw me. WHAT THE HELL?!

I did nothing to him! He claims it was because I 'didn't believe in God'. but I jsut said I 'wasn't sure if there was a God'! Plus, one of his close friends absolutely denies the existence of a God (Which, I have decided I believe there is one). He (ze athiest) refuses to pray, even in class. AND HE HATES ME BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?!

And today, I was just standing in the hall, talking with my friends, when he walked by and said something very rude, which, when translated roughly to English means 'Get the hell out of here.' (minus all the swear words) I didn't even do anything to him! I don't even look at him! WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!

A lot of my friends tell me that 'Ooh, it was because he liked you. that's why he started hating you when you started dating Chris ('Derek's' best friend)' But come on, WHO WOULD LIKE ME?! I'm...weird. I'm loud. and ever since he's started hating me, I have rown to loath my self. That's just what happens, I guess, when someone you look up to and basically just go to school for for the sake of hanging out with suddenly hates you!

Help would be nice. I feel really sick, and like crying.
Back to top Go down
http://sugarcone9.livejournal.com/
BlinkPlusAngels
Admin
Admin
BlinkPlusAngels

Male Number of posts : 1142
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 09:19

aw

well you never know he could actually like you
Maybe try talking to him about it when no ones around,like call him or somethin or msn
Back to top Go down
himynameismark
Blink Freak
Blink Freak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 11:53

you can't force someone to like God!
Back to top Go down
avablinkbox44
avablinkbox44

Female Number of posts : 770
Mark Tom or Travis? : tom
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 11:56

well im not good with that kinda stuff,, but isnt it summer yet?! you can just hid from him and his friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ccougarhockey14
himynameismark
Blink Freak
Blink Freak

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 12:09

well if you want real ranting (:

I interviewed Shanna Moakler on fathers day! and it has been confirmed her wedding pictures will appear in my book.
Back to top Go down
avablinkbox44
avablinkbox44

Female Number of posts : 770
Mark Tom or Travis? : tom
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 12:23

wooooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ccougarhockey14
himynameismark
Blink Freak
Blink Freak

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-17, 12:43

same to ya.
Back to top Go down
sugarcone182
Blink Freak
Blink Freak
sugarcone182

Female Number of posts : 562
Mark Tom or Travis? : shaun!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime2008-06-18, 08:14

he doesn't want to talk to me, yet swears at me randomly. what an @$$.

oh, and here, in the Philippines, summer is april & may. School starts in June.

shannas wedding pics will be in the book? must. have. copy.
Back to top Go down
http://sugarcone9.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, this is where I rant   So, this is where I rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, this is where I rant
Page 1 of 1