Blink Plus Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest images

Paranormal Experience's

Go down 
+3
voyeur
Stanic
182_Angels_Blink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
182_Angels_Blink
182_Angels_Blink

Female Number of posts : 1752
Mark Tom or Travis? : TOM
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Paranormal Experience's Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-09, 19:46

So did you ever have one...? Just wondering. Most people havent but it would be cool if someone on the site had one. Or just make up one for all i care you could say you got humped by a horny ghost lol Smile
Or does anyone thing their house is haunted??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000226093880
Stanic
Stanic

Male Number of posts : 1615
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 06:16

Well i haven't got any cool paranormal experiences (but i really want to) but the closest thing was this:

I was with some friends and i was showing them some magic tricks...then one of the kids said that there was a green ball on the sky. We all saw it and it was flying slowly and after a few moments it disappeared.

I'm sure there is a logical explanation for this, but i can't figure it out...
Back to top Go down
voyeur
voyeur

Female Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 12:20

I haven't had any, but i'm sleeping round a friend's house on friday with loads of people and her house is supposedly haunted so we'll see what happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Stanic
Stanic

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 15:12

^^ LUCKY

I was looking for some haunted houses here but i didn't find any Sad
Back to top Go down
blinkme64
Admin
Admin
blinkme64

Male Number of posts : 764
Mark Tom or Travis? : Tom
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 16:16

Im supposed to be going to a shit load of haunted places next week
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingdomguitarhero
182_Angels_Blink
182_Angels_Blink

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 19:19

i havent had any major ones but my dad and i joke around about a ghost named Red Lips at our house because my ex-friend and my cousin both same the same type of ghost with red lips at my house at different times and what weird is sometimes when we walk into a room we'll smell like perfume...

and i was at my friend Emily's house in the pool and we were tossing a beach ball back and forth and it flew outta the pool and i was suppost to get it and like 10 seconds after it flew out it bounced back into the pool, and there was nothing for the ball to bounce off of and go back into the pool, she said it was her dead grampa but i guess it some how could have bounced back in...idk.....
Back to top Go down
Buie
Buie

Male Number of posts : 486
Mark Tom or Travis? : Why chose?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 23:21

1408 is real.

I've been there.

lol just kidding, but that movie freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misterbuie
Ashley69
Blink Freak
Blink Freak
Ashley69

Female Number of posts : 304
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark mothafuckin Hoppus.
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 23:44

182_Angels_Blink wrote:

and i was at my friend Emily's house in the pool and we were tossing a beach ball back and forth and it flew outta the pool and i was suppost to get it and like 10 seconds after it flew out it bounced back into the pool, and there was nothing for the ball to bounce off of and go back into the pool, she said it was her dead grampa but i guess it some how could have bounced back in...idk.....

Couldn't it have just been the wind?
and the movie 1408 was hella weird, thats the only movie that made me want to cry because it was soo intense lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anr69
voyeur
voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-11, 10:43

London Dungeons anyone? lol
Back to top Go down
182_Angels_Blink
182_Angels_Blink

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-11, 20:01

Ashley69 wrote:
182_Angels_Blink wrote:

Couldn't it have just been the wind?
and the movie 1408 was hella weird, thats the only movie that made me want to cry because it was soo intense lol.

It wasnt windy that day but it probably did manage to bounce off something...idk y it would take that long though...
Back to top Go down
voyeur
voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 11:51

This isn't really paranormal but its pretty weird I suppose.
My mum was talking to me the other day about my 2 year old nephew. Basically, my grandad died in July last year, and is buried near here. Whenever my nephew goes past the cemetary in the car he starts pointing and talking about my grandad and waving to him. And when my mum asked him what my grandad does when he's there, he told her he waves and says hello.

And this is some little 2 year old who can't talk properly and doesn't have any concept of what death is. None of my family have said anything about dead people to him before either, and i'm surprised he even remembers my grandad.

I didn't really know what to make of it but its interesting I suppose.
Back to top Go down
182_Angels_Blink
182_Angels_Blink

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 16:54

^^ thats strange
Back to top Go down
voyeur
voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-13, 11:12

Stanic wrote:
^^ LUCKY

I was looking for some haunted houses here but i didn't find any Sad

I'll have to walk around in the dark and coax it out Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashley69
Blink Freak
Blink Freak
Ashley69

Female Number of posts : 304
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark mothafuckin Hoppus.
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-13, 14:58

I wish I would see some paranormal stuff! It would scare me to death, but I like things that scare me.

well I did kinda have one, in the second grade I was staying the night at my friends house for the first time and she was talking about how her house was haunted and how a bunch of people said that they say a ghost of a girl and her dog, and then all of a sudden the door to her bedroom opened and everyone was asleep. so I got REALLY scared and started crying because I wanted to go home but she wouldnt let me call my mom, but I tricked her into giving me the phone and I went home and then she started crying haha. good times.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anr69
voyeur
voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-14, 08:31

The ghost didn't appear. Apparently they haven't had any weird stuff going on in a while.

I was disappointed, I wanted to party on down with some Victorian dude.
Back to top Go down
alexl182
Blink Fan
alexl182

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-23, 12:19

i went to a place in louisville, kentucky called the "waverly hill sanatorium." it was a hospital in the 20s for tuberculosis and over 30,000 people died there.

i was on one of the night tours with a friend and some of the things he and i saw were really creepy. the most interesting was when we were in one of the kitchens and we started smelling cinnamon. it was really strong too. at another point we smelled perfume.

there's also a boy ghost who plays around with a ball that's on one of the floors. we turned a corner and saw it moving from one side of the hall to the other.

i have some pictures too if anyone wants to see. in one of them i captured a nurse's uniform, no body, just the uniform which was weird...

great place to see ghostly stuff, though you gotta book tours about a year in advance cause it's really popular
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexl53
Stanic
Stanic

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-23, 12:36

[quote="alexl182"
i have some pictures too if anyone wants to see. in one of them i captured a nurse's uniform, no body, just the uniform which was weird...[/quote]

I wanna see them =)
Back to top Go down
alexl182
Blink Fan
alexl182

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-23, 14:01

https://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x186/alexl53/Waverly%20Hills/

Best to look at them from last to first -

9/9 - outside at the end of the "death tunnel" where they'd roll down the dead
8/9 - more orbs
7/9 - the image of the nurse
6/9 - I was standing at one end up of the room. Notice the red glow in the air on the other side
5/9 - I took this one about 2 seconds after the previous one and now the red glow is gone, but now there's a man/woman standing up with their arm at their hip. It's not my shadow, and as you can see, no one else is in the room...except for the ghost Razz
4/9 - more orbs
3/9 - Same as above
2/9 - What's in focus here is the right window, nothing going on in this picture though
1/9 - Took this one a few seconds after the previous one, but now look in the windows...an oddly-shaped white figure
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexl53
voyeur
voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-24, 15:49

^ Those pictures are cool.

One of my sister's friends who lives in Virginia Water lives in a house near where the asylum used to be. She might even live in one of the houses converted from the asylum building, I can't remember.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holloway_Sanatorium < thats what it is anyway.
Back to top Go down
182_Angels_Blink
182_Angels_Blink

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime2009-02-24, 20:54

Jw have any of you ever heard of "Rehmeyer's Hollow"????

There's a book about the place, ( its called Hex) and basically its a sorta famous story about a guy murdered who practiced witchcraft, I enjoyed the book and the actual house where the book takes place (and the actual murder happened) isnt that far away from where i live, but my cousins live extremly close to it and I drvie by it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experience's   Paranormal Experience's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experience's
Page 1 of 1