Blink Plus Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest images

New Year wtf are we gonna do??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlinkPlusAngels
Admin
Admin
BlinkPlusAngels

Male Number of posts : 1142
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark
Registration date : 2008-02-20

New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Empty
PostSubject: New Year wtf are we gonna do??   New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Icon_minitime2008-12-27, 17:25

Alrighty then....

So we've almost made it a full year. The end of Feburary is our 1 year anniversery. Woohoo I have no idea whats gonna happen for that.But its cool to see how much we've improved from the begginning of this year.

The place is slowing down and I know its most likely just the hollidays,and there isn't a lot of news goin on at the moment,but still lets try to post a little more,and maybe not so much in the Spam games.

But what do you guys want for this year??
I'd really like to get some people with good graphic design skills and make this place look awesome ya know? Any sections you guys want added? Im thinkin of maybe tryin to put up a gallery again idk...

So any suggestions?? Like I seriously don't know what to do,I need to know what you guys want.

Anyways hope you guys have good holidays and keep spreadin the word and leave suggestions,opinions and watever u want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unholy WAR.
Blink Freak
Blink Freak
Unholy WAR.

Female Number of posts : 250
Mark Tom or Travis? : Mark,Tom, And Travis
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New Year wtf are we gonna do??   New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Icon_minitime2008-12-27, 17:42

oooh we should have a photo album
ya know?
like of blink and it could be like from the very start of the band to the end and present.
and it can be like a comunal photo album?
maybe?
idk ....
Back to top Go down
BlinkPlusAngels
Admin
Admin
BlinkPlusAngels

Male Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New Year wtf are we gonna do??   New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Icon_minitime2008-12-27, 17:48

The thing is the type of gallery that comes with the host sucks and ive tried working with it but it always turns out mest up
Back to top Go down
Stanic
Stanic

Male Number of posts : 1615
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New Year wtf are we gonna do??   New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Icon_minitime2008-12-27, 18:02

At some other forums that i've visited there was a reputation system. You give good reputation to posts that you like and you give bad reputation to posts you don't like.
Can you do that here?
And if you can we can do some contests and ppl who win can get good reputation etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year wtf are we gonna do??   New Year wtf are we gonna do?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year wtf are we gonna do??
Page 1 of 1